A search engine's guide to Machine Learning: Key Vocabulary, Ideas, and Algorithms | Technology
|A search engine's guide to Machine Learning: Key Vocabulary, Ideas, and Algorithms|
The guide of concepts, ideas, and algorithms for Machine Learning in research
Do you want to learn more about the influence of machine learning on search? Discover how Google utilizes machine learning models and algorithms to improve its search results.
There are a few general principles and words in machine learning that everyone in the search industry should be familiar with. We should all be aware of the many forms of machine learning and where they are employed.
Terms used in machine learning include
Artificial Intellect (AI)
Natural Language Processing (NLP)
Differences between Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Algorithms linked to Machine Learning at Google
Bidirectional Encoder Representations from Transformers
Machine learning is also applied in the following situations
- What motivates the processes underlying automated bidding techniques and ad automation in advertising?
- How does the algorithm know how to categorize stories in the News?
- How does the system recognize certain items and categories of things in Images?
- How does spam filtering work in email?
- How does the system cope with learning new words and phrases in Translation?
- How does the algorithm learn which videos to recommend next in Video?