Android: How to use your phone's hidden pointer | Technology
|Android: How to use your phone's hidden pointer|
Android: Tutorial to enable the hidden pointer on your mobile
If you dedicate yourself to making tutorials with your mobile and recording its screen, then activating the hidden Android pointer will be very useful. Here are the steps to follow.
Android users, Google's operating system, have various options and tools that facilitate the experience of having a mobile.
One of them is being able to enable the secret pointer that allows you to show exactly where you are pressing or scrolling on the screen at all times. Do you want to activate it? Here we will show you all the steps.
This alternative is very useful for all the people who carry out tutorials with their Android mobile and then upload their videos to YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, etc., since these content creators usually record the actions on their screen, but users get lost when not knowing where exactly they press.
THE GUIDE TO ACTIVATE THE SECRET POINTER OF YOUR ANDROID MOBILE
- Access the “Settings” or “Configurations” of your Android smartphone.
- Activate the “Developer mode” by pressing in the section “About the phone” > “Software information”.
- Here, touch the "Build number" option several times to activate the aforementioned mode.
- Go back to “Settings” and scroll down. You will see that you have already enabled developer mode, click it.
- The next step is to locate the “Input” section and finally activate the switch labeled “Show pressures”.
Done, that would be it, you have just enabled a pointer that works similar to a computer or laptop mouse. It will certainly help you a lot if you are dedicated to broadcasting live from your mobile device.
Source: Kunal Thakur, Direct News 99