UPSC Recruitment 2022: Apply for 78 openings in various positions
UPSC Recruitment 2022: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for openings in various departments
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for vacancies in various departments. The last to submit online recruitment applications (ORA) is January 27, 2022.
The recruitment drive is to fill 78 vacancies for the position of Assistant Editor, Assistant Directors, Economic Officers, Administrative Officer, Marine Mechanical Engineer, Lecturer, Scientists, Chemists, Junior Mining Geologist, Research Officer and Assistant Professors. Interested candidates can visit https://www.upsconline.nic.in/ and apply.
1. Visit https://www.upsconline.nic.in/
2. Click on the 'Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Positions' link
3. Click the 'Apply Now' link on the post of your choice
4. Read the important instructions and click 'Next'
5. Read 'Very Important Notice' and click 'Next'
6. Read the 'Terms and Conditions' and click 'Continue'
7. The user login page will appear
8. Click 'New Record'
9. Click 'Save and Continue'
10. Login using registration ID and password
11. Upload the necessary documents and apply
- 1 vacancy for the post of assistant editor (Oriya)
- 16 for deputy director positions
- 4 Economic Officer Positions
- 1 Post of Administrative Officer in the Fisheries Department
- 1 Marine Mechanical Engineer Positions
- 4 Teaching Positions (Occupational Therapy)
- 2 'B' Scientist Positions (Documents)
- 5 Chemist Positions
- 36 Junior Mining Geologist Positions
- 1 investigation officer post
- 1 Post of Assistant Professor in Ayurveda (Bal Roga (Kaumarbhritya)
- 4 Assistant Professor positions in Ayurveda (Kaya Chikitsa)
- 2 Assistant Professor positions in Ayurveda (Kriya Sharir)
Note: Candidates are requested to continue to check the official UPSC website https://www.upsc.gov.in/ for updates.
Source: Hindustan Times