NVS Recruitment 2022: Apply for 1925 Group A, B and C positions
NVS to recruit candidates for Group A, B and C positions. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official NVS site at navodaya.gov.in
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, NVS has invited applications from candidates to apply for Group A, B and C positions. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official NVS site at navodaya.gov.in. The application process began on January 12 and ended on February 10, 2022. This recruitment campaign will cover 1,925 positions in the organization.
Candidates must have a valid and working personal email ID. You must remain active during the term of this contract. Read below for eligibility, selection process and other details.
- Deputy Commissioner: 7 positions
- Plant nurse: 82 positions
- Section Officer Assistant: 10 positions
- Audit Assistant: 11 positions
- Junior Translation Officer: 4 positions
- Junior Engineer: 1 Publication
- Stenographer: 22 publications
- IT Operator: 4 Positions
- Catering assistant: 87 positions
- Junior Secretary Assistant: 630 positions
- Electrician Cum Plumber: 273 Posts
- Laboratory assistant: 142 publications
- Clutter Helper: 629 Posts
- Multitasking staff: 23 positions
Candidates who wish to apply for the positions can verify the educational qualification and age limit through the Detailed Notice.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the Computer Based Test (CBT) and Prepared Interview for the position of Deputy Commissioner, Deputy Commissioner (Admn), and Junior Engineer (Civil). The CBT for hiring for the notified positions, except Assistant Commissioner and Assistant Commissioner (Admn), is likely to take place in the following 93 cities.
Application fees for deputy commissioner position are ₹1500/-, staff nurse is ₹1200/-, lab assistant, canteen helper and MTS are ₹750/- and others are ₹1000/- .
Source: Hindustan Times