NIFT Kangra is accepting applications for non-teaching positions
On the main website, nift.ac.in, you can see the online forms. The deadline for submitting job applications to the relevant department is January 10.
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) in Kangra is accepting applications for 24 non-teaching positions. On the official website, nift.ac.in, you may find the application forms. The deadline for submitting application forms to the relevant government is January 10.
- 1 Position - Assistant (Finance & Accounts)
- 1 Position - Assistant (Administration)
- 2 Positions - Assistant Warden (Girls)
- 1 Position - Stenographer Grade-III
- 1 Position - Nurse
- 7 Positions - Junior Assistant
- 3 Positions - Machine Mechanic
- 7 Positions - Lab Assistant
"Applications in the proper given format should be mailed to The Director, NIFT, Kangra, NIFT Campus, Chheb, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh 176001 & should be superscripted as "Application for the position of" on the sealed cover." The application process should be accompanied by self-attested photocopies of documents and testimonies proving age, educational credentials, category, experiences, and so on, according to NIFT.
Credit - Kunal Thakur