Punjab: Visit the PPSC website to apply for 353 veterinary officer positions.
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is accepting applications for 353 jobs as veterinary officers.
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is accepting applications for 353 jobs as veterinary officers. The job applications for this recruitment drive can be found on the Commission's official webpage, ppsc.gov.in. The deadline for submitting applications is Dec. 10th. By Dec. 20, aspirants must submit their application and examination fees using a system-generated bank payment details type.
Know how to apply for the PPSC hiring in 2021.
- Just go to, ppsc.gov.in to reach the main site.
- Select "Apply Online".
- Choose the position you're applying for.
- Important information such as your name, parents' names, and date of birth should be filled.
- Complete all fields pertaining to basic information, contact information, and category information.
- The job announcement states, "The PPSC invites qualified applicants to apply digitally for 353 positions of Veterinary officer (Group-A) in the Department of Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, and Dairy Development, Govt. of Punjab."
The Commission's main site has more information on the academic qualifications.
Credit - Kunal Thakur