Apply for 309 graduate trainee positions at ONGC in 2021.
ONGC Job Openings 2021:
On Oct. 11, the application procedure for 309 graduate trainee positions at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) took place. Those who are interested and qualified should go to ONGC's online webpage, www.ongcindia.com, and submit an application. The deadline to submit an application form online is Nov. 1st.
Aspirants with a Gate-2021 grade can apply for positions in Engineering and Geoscience fields.
ONGC Application Fee for the year 2021:
Aspirants in the General/EWS/OBC category will pay a $300 application fee. Individuals who belong inside the SC/ST/PwBD category are exempt from paying application fees.
Age limit for ONGC recruitment in 2021:
The upper age limit for all vacancies in the Unreserved and EWS category, excepting AEE(Drilling And Cementing), is 30 years, but the upper age limit for AEE (Drilling and Cementing) is 28 years.
For all positions excepting AEE, the age requirement for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) is 33 years, while for AEE (Drilling and Cementing) it is 31 years.
SC/ST candidates must be 35 years old for all positions except AEE, and 33 years old for AEE (Drilling and Cementing). Check the notification for additional information.
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment in 2021:
1. www.ongcindia.com is the main site of ONGC.
2. Select the "Career" option.
3. "Recruitment of GTs in Engineering & Geoscience disciplines through GATE 2021 score" is the link you check.
4. Select New Applicant.
5. Enter your Gate 2021 application details as well as your email address.
6. Upload your photo and signature.
7. Payment of the online application
8. Keep a printed application form for further use.
Credit - Komal Sharma